"If a man will not work, he shall not eat" (2 Thessalonian 3:10). God certainly had a way with cutting through the chase of what should be expected
* Students should expect to receive a good,uninterrupted
education when they go to school.
* Instructors should expect the opportunity to teach
those who expect to be taught.
* Children should expect leadership and discipline
* Parents should expect respect from those for whom
they are responsible.
* People should expect to give a good days work for
a good days pay.
* People should expect good results from good investments.
* People should expect Christian teaching from a Christian
* It is appropriate to receive less than you expect
if you produce less than what was expected. If you are not happy with what you always get, stop doing what you have
always done. "Those who plow evil and those who sow trouble reap it" (Job 4:8).